Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
i fucked up chrome somehow so now i can’t load youtube comments
this is possibly the best thing to ever happen to me
i wanted to caption this as “haha no friends nanami” but i thought wait, no, this is sad. this is legitimately very sad. nanami doesn’t have anyone to call a friend and that makes me want to cry.
There’s a Godzilla fight at the end but its goodness will only leave you feeling empty, asking yourself why they couldn’t do that the whole time.
YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF TOO?
ALMOST EVEYR SINGLE TIME THEY DID A MONSTER SCENE BUILD UP
they would fade to black of show the results in a news paper/tv report INSTEAD OF FUCKING SHOWING THE FIGHT ITSELF like why even do that ugh
i hope the sequel is better since my boy king ghidorah and my waifu mothra were confirmed for it